The contents and services offered by ReadmeIndia.com are available for use only under the following terms and conditions –
While using this site, you should be at least 16 years old and agree to have read and accepted all the information on this page. If you are under 16 years of age and do not agree to comply the terms and conditions, you may not access the website. Owner(s) of the website reserve(s) the right to change or update these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions.
- You can learn about our site on about page. We are always working hard to make this website engaging, useful, and correct. However, the website offers the content and information for general use only.
- While every caution has been taken to provide our users with most accurate information and honest analysis, please use your discretion before taking any decisions based on the information in this blog.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any material, service or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We do not guarantee that the content of the website is appropriate for the purpose intended by the user.
- The user is not entitled to use mechanisms, software or other routines, which could, in combination with the website cause damage or disruption to the site. This is also valid for any willful measures, which as a result, might cause an unreasonable load or strain on the website’s technical infrastructure.
- This website is provided without warranty of any kind. All content is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at any given time. ReadmeIndia.com may contain inaccuracies or errors. If you discover such things on our site, please contact us so these can be corrected.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- All computer codes or programs on ReadmeIndia.com are provided as examples without warranties to performance, fitness, merchantability, and/or any other warranty (whether expressed or implied).
- There are no guarantees that use of the site will not be subject to interruptions. ReadmeIndia.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or its webpages.
- There is no warranty of website availability. Owner(s) reserve(s) the right to cease or restrict the operation of this website and accepts no liability for permanent, uninterrupted or unaltered availability of the website or any of its contents.
Links and Linking
- Any website may set links to posts or pages on ReadmeIndia.com. However, you may not embed the website or its page(s) within a frame from another website. You may not use or copy the contents or information from ReadmeIndia.com on any other website.
- In some parts of the website, there are links to other web pages that might be of interest to the user. When clicking on the links, user could also be redirected to other websites. Please note that the links to those websites are placed for additional information only and we never endorse such websites unless specified specifically. We have no control over the nature, content, purpose, quality and availability of those sites.
- From time to time this website may remove or include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide helpful information. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within those websites.
- If you intend to comment on an article you must use a personal, non-commercial URL or leave the URL field blank. Your URL should help us get to know who YOU are. Commercial URLs are unwelcome, give us no information about you, and are considered a comment spam.
- You must use either your real name or nickname when registering or commenting. Absolutely no “keyword” type names will be tolerated even if it looks suspicious though unintentional. For example – free, offers, coupons, downloads, wallpapers etc.
- You must not post any SPAM, links to Spam, Phishing sites, or other harmful content here. No harsh, foul, demeaning or overly critical language is allowed. Let’s keep things in accordance with internet ethics.
- Do not leave your Email address, mailing address, phone number or any personal/private information in comment box. However, for security and record purpose and also for registering your identity, please put your Email address in Email box provided separately.
- The webmaster or the website administrator has full right to reuse or disapprove/delete a user comment.