Top 5 News Headlines (National | India)
Friday, Feb 3, 2017
- Ponzi fraud launched firm in hostel room: Anubhav Mittal is a social media hero and is now behind bars, accused of swindling Rs 3,700 crore from 7 lakh-odd people through one of the biggest internet scams in recent times.
- SC’s auction threat looms over RCom-Aircel merger: Angered by the continuing failure of Malaysian businessman T Ananda Krishnan, who has a significant stake in Aircel-Dishnet. Source »
- Widow of World War-II soldier waits 58 years to get her dues: Kashibai Dhondi Yadav has never got her war-widow pension.In fact, for 13 years after her soldier husband was killed in World War II, she did not get a pension at all. Source »
- Trump diktat forces Indian students to look for options: Noor Isani was all set to apply to an American university, US President Donald Trump came up with his executive order banning entry of citizens from several Muslim nations. Source »
- Rail projects in Mumbai region get Rs 636cr boost: Big-ticket railway projects in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region got Rs 636 crore in the budget this year. Source »
Top 10 February 3 News, 2017
- ‘Driver’ of killer Audi says he was in Gujarat that day: ” The Audi accident case in which Safdarjung hospital surgeon Manish Rawat’s Q7 rammed an autorickshaw in Indirapuram, killing four people has taken a curious turn.
- Sisters escape sexual abuse at home with wall posts: Mom, please protect our honour.” This is one of several messages two sisters, nine and 11, scribbled on the wall of their house and desperate cry for protection against their stepfather. Source »
- CBI files chargesheet against Teesta in foreign funding case: CBI filed a chargesheet against activist Teesta Setalvad, her husband Javed Anand and their company for alleged violation of foreign funding rules on Friday. Source »
- NEET limited to 3 attempts but this year will count as first one for all: The CBSE clarified that attempts made by candidates for AIPMT/NEET prior to 2017 will not be counted and accordingly appearance in NEET-2017 will be counted as first attempt for all candidates on Friday. Source »
- Nirbhaya: Plea against death: In a significant development, the Supreme Court today said it would hear afresh the aspect of awarding death penalty to four convicts in the sensational December 16, 2012 gangrape and murder case. Source »
More News from February 2017
|1 Feb||2 Feb||3 Feb||4 Feb|
|5 February||6 Feb||7 Feb||8 Feb||9 Feb||10 Feb||11 Feb|
|12 February||13 Feb||14 Feb||15 Feb||16 Feb||17 Feb||18 Feb|
|19 February||20 Feb||21 Feb||22 Feb||23 Feb||24 Feb||25 Feb|
|26 February||27 Feb||28 Feb|
All Headlines 2017 – Daily, Weekly and Monthly
All of them on One Page. Click Above for Top 10 Headlines of all days, weeks and months.