Authors are requested to write SEO friendly articles to publish on readmeindia.com and refer this page for SEO guidelines. The guidelines or content of this page may change from time to time. Be creative and place all suggested keywords strategically across the article –
- Smaller Paragraphs of about 120 words or less.
- Easy to understand Sub-Headings to define the structure of an article.
- Use Focus Keyword in a sub-heading, preferably in first or second.
- Use any one LSI Keyword in a sub-heading if possible.
- Long tail keyword phrase should appear twice or thrice in bold letters.
- Focus keyword should appear after every 300 words in bold letters.
- Seed keyword should appear after every 100 words in bold letters.
- Each LSI keyword should appear only once in bold letters.
- Include quotations and real life examples to increase the quality and effectiveness.
- List your sources in the end to validate data and information provided in the article.
You are free to write the way you like because QUALITY is our only concern. We can only suggest you to start with assembling your ideas, information and emotions. You should write free as a bird without worrying about the checklist so that the originality and effectiveness of your articles are not hurt.
Follow the checklist to alter your articles only when you get your articles approved by the website administrator or the editor.
Divide your content into smaller paragraphs of about 120 words or less. 140 words is the maximum limit.
Create simple sub-headings to make information easy to grasp and build an article that is well-structured.
Use Focus Keyword in a sub-heading as early as possible. Also use any one LSI keyword in one sub-heading.
Long Tail Keyword – 2 or 3 Times
Use long tail keyword phrase twice or thrice in your article and not more than that. Mark them in bold letters.
Focus Keyword – After Every 300 Words
Use focus keyword twice or thrice or even more if the article is too long (more than 1000 words).
Seed Keyword – After Every 100 Words
Example: If your article contains 650 words, the Seed Keyword should be found 5 or 6 times within your article.
Each LSI Keyword – Once in An Article
This is not necessary to use all suggested LSI keywords but try to use 7 at least. Use each LSI keyword only once. Mark all suggested keywords in bold letters.
Not compulsory, but beautiful or relevant examples from news, history or real life stories can convey your message more effectively. This is how readers believe you and relate themselves with whatever you say.
Quotations by Famous People
Not necessary, but appearances of suitable quotations at suitable places make an article inspirational and more valuable.
Reference Websites or Sources
Don’t forget to include website links and other sources in the end only to validate important data and information provided in the article. Make sure that all sources are reputed and reliable.